Monday, July 5, 2010

Busy.

I’ve been busy since the start of my new job, especially over the last couple weeks. An investment deal has taken most of my time both at work and after work…. But I’m very glad about the learning curve in this process. Even better - the deal is expected to close soon.

Last Wednesday evening when I got out of my office building, I suddenly had a sense of déjà vu. What was it? I realized it was the same cool and crisp air that I had felt in the evening when I arrived in the Bay Area on June 30, 2009. Outside my car I had to pause for a minute to feel it more, and no doubt it really was the same. But besides the air, where did the rest of my memory go?

Lots of things have happened since a year ago. I have wanted to reflect on my experience. Now it is the afternoon of July 4. Before I head to a BBQ party tonight, let me continue the recollection of my journey since December 2008.

No comments: